Thursday, January 05, 2006

Promosquad

Are you like me and love to hear new music?
Well then I've found the place for you.
Promosquad
Here you can hear new music and rate it and even make a difference in some careers. You can promote your band or if you know of a band that needs discovered you can give them a boost.

So, whether it's an artist signed to a major record label looking for their next hit, or an unsigned newcomer looking for their big break...they want your opinion! You Can Make a Difference!

Oh, and one other thing...you earn points for prizes as you do so. Which ain't too shabby. Just click on the links I've provided and check it out.

Promosquad

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever gotten a prize from them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i have
    I've received an iPod Shuffle, a catch game, burt's bees gift package, spider-man 3 dvd, livestrong bracelet, and something else but I forget

    Gil T.

    ReplyDelete