Okay I've given this a lot of thought.
It seems that I've been easy on you with the My 3 Songs game we play on WAKO. Next week that will change. I'm going to give you a week to think about this one and next week I will put up the answer...actually it will give me a week to pick out the songs more precisely.
Here Are the choices or rather the choices from which I will choose the songs....It'll make sense later.
- Any song from the Beatles' "Abbey Road"
- "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" the Hollies
- Any song from Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon"
- Any Song from Al Stewart's "Time Passages" or "Modern Times" albums
- Any Song From Any Alan Parsons Album
- or to get really tricky Any Song from the "Austin Powers the Spy Who Shagged Me" Soundtrack.Well there you have it...you have a week to think about it.
Enjoy the puzzle. And don't forget anytime you have 3 songs you wish to submit for the contest just click here.