Saturday, April 23, 2005

Okay here's my second entry.

Well it was one of those over taxing days.
It's hard to explain but, you know me, I'll definitely try.
Anyhow I ran the old split radio station. What this means in layman's (or rather those that decided to get a real job) terms is that I was running 2 stations with opposite programming at the same time.
Okay, now I controlled aircraft, and ran anti submarine warfare exercises at the same time while in the Navy. but listening 2 two stations at the same time and making sure that the commercials all run at the right time at the same time picking music to fit in exact time slots 10 - 12 minutes depending on number of commercials, that's extremely taxing on the brain.

my brain now needs rest.
it feels like i have a swarm of bees in my head...i hope they make honey...i could use a sugar boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment