Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Reading Blog pt. 1

Every so often I will update you as to what books I'm reading...I usually read 2 or 3 at a time...something about a knowledge dependency.

Right now reading 3 books:

1. Moby Dick - Herman Melville (I was supposed to read it in High School but I read an essay about it instead and sounded intelligent when taking the test. So now I'm making up for it.)

2. The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand (oh my gawd her books are so hard to stay focused on.)

3. A Million Little Pieces - James Frey ( I don't care what anyone says, so what if there was no such law on the books at such and such date, It was his life and he can flourish a little. I mean jeez look at your resume and tell me everything there is exact. Besides he was addicted to mind altering chemicals and that can distort some. I think if read this book could help a lot of people. All that and I'm only halfway through the book)

No comments:

Post a Comment