Sunday, May 28, 2006

Life Lessons

Finished:
"Kiss & Makeup" by Gene Simmons. Yep Gene's biography and the formation of the "hottest band in the land.....KISS!!!" You find out that Gene is arrogant and cocky...but you get to find out why and that, well believe it or not there's a humble side to him.

"The Frenchman" by Elizabeth Hand. This is a novelization of an episode of Millennium. I never did get to watch much of the series. But this "novelization" was a thriller.

Now Reading:
"Tao Te Ching" by Lao Tsu translated by David Hinton.. I guess if you were to ask me what religion I am, I would have to say Taoist. At least the Taoists aren't responsible for the Dark Ages, the Inquisition, the Crusades or any other "holocaust" destroying anyone different from themselves. And best of all the Taoists aren't protesting "The DaVinci Code".

I've also started listening to a couple of tape series by Deepak Chopra and Wayne Dyer. Not sure if these count as reading a book ...but counts as attending a lecture.

So, what are you doing in your spare time?

No comments:

Post a Comment