Thursday, June 15, 2006

Awright, back to readin'

Well, I finished the "Tao Te Ching" but I will always be carrying a copy w/ me. Basically you get everything you want, or rather, need by not doing anything.
COOL!

Right now I'm reading:

1. "Don't Eat This Book" by Morgan Spurlock. Hopefully you all have seen the movie "Supersize Me" In which Morgan subjects his body to McTorture by eating only McDonald's for one month. Well, this book is the follow up to that movie. It has some more inside scoop on the most dangerous industry in America; FAST FOOD. If you have read "Fast Food Nation" by Eric Schlosser then this would be a great follow up.

2. "My Friend Leonard" by James Frey. This is the "sequel" to "A Million Little Pieces." I'll let you know how it is when I'm done.

So, WHAT ARE YOU READING?

No comments:

Post a Comment