Friday, May 27, 2005

Future "My 3 Songs"



Okay I've given this a lot of thought.

It seems that I've been easy on you with the My 3 Songs game we play on WAKO. Next week that will change. I'm going to give you a week to think about this one and next week I will put up the answer...actually it will give me a week to pick out the songs more precisely.

Here Are the choices or rather the choices from which I will choose the songs....It'll make sense later.

  • Any song from the Beatles' "Abbey Road"
  • "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" the Hollies
  • Any song from Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon"
  • Any Song from Al Stewart's "Time Passages" or "Modern Times" albums
  • Any Song From Any Alan Parsons Album
  • or to get really tricky Any Song from the "Austin Powers the Spy Who Shagged Me" Soundtrack.
Well there you have it...you have a week to think about it.

Enjoy the puzzle. And don't forget anytime you have 3 songs you wish to submit for the contest just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment