Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My 3 Songs for 06/29/05


Well I'm not really sure which 3 songs I'm going to play but here are my choices:
  • Running Down A Dream - Tom Petty
  • Take Me Home Tonight - Eddie Money
  • Mary - Tori Amos
  • That Says It All - Duncan Shiek
  • I Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie & the Blowfish
So what do these songs have in common?

They All Mention other songs.

  • Running Down A Dream - Tom Petty (Runaway - Del Shannon)
  • Take Me Home Tonight - Eddie Money (Be My Baby - the Ronettes)
  • Mary - Tori Amos (The Wind Cries Mary - Jimi Hendrix)
  • That Says It All - Duncan Shiek (Satisfaction - Stones, Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan, Castles Made of Sand - Jimi Hendrix) good triple threat here.
  • I Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie & the Blowfish (Tangled Up In Blue - Bob Dylan)
So there you have it. Call in and win....we'll be playing right around 7:35 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment